Monday, July 14, 2014

four months home!

I had no clue that the past four months would find me learning the names of every Thomas the Train character ever created.  Or, that I would be saying things like,"No! Don't pee in the cats' water bowl."  I also didn't know that I would be waking up each morning and reading the same two choo-choo books over and over.  Nor did I realize that my chair would become the hiding place for a certain little boy's favorite toys.

Four months ago, we brought our sweet boy home, and our lives were forever changed.  We will always thank God that He saw fit to bless us with Sam, who fills our house with so much joy and laughter.

Sam, we can't believe it's been four months since we brought you home.  Your uppa and I have enjoyed each and every moment with you.   Always remember, you are the child of our heart, and we will love you forever and ever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment