Tuesday, May 14, 2013

a heart overwhelmed by kindness.

Sunday my heart was made happy before I even left my house. {Don't you love when that happens?}
It started with a wonderful surprise from a dear friend and was followed by some of the sweetest text messages ever from some of my favorite people.  With a happy heart, I headed to church.

At church, the mothers were recognized like they are every year--husbands, children, or grandchildren go to the front and choose a flower to take back to their mothers.  It's a form of organized chaos that is great fun to watch, which is what I was doing when the friends and flowers started coming...not only was I caught totally off-guard, I was blown away by the thoughtfulness of these dear people!  Their encouragement, kind words, and love for all three Warrens overwhelms my heart.  It leaves my voice box silent and the tear ducts on overdrive.

For everyone who helped make this Mother's Day so unexpectedly special, THANK YOU!!  This difficult time of waiting is made easier by each one of you.  Know that we are so grateful for your support and love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment