Sunday, February 8, 2015

YaChae BokkEumBap & is he laughing at me??

Thanks to an awesome Korean cookbook that Jeremy bought for me, Sam and I have tons of recipes to try for our Friday night specials.  This week, we tried YaChae BokkEumBap, which is Vegetable Fried Rice.  Easy and delicious.  Sam inhaled it as if he were a vacuum cleaner.  If you're curious and want to try Korean food, this is a good meal to start with.  All of the ingredients are familiar to the American palate.  Promise :).

Sam and I have been playing around with Google Translate, so we can pronounce all these things that we cook.  Sam is much better at it than I am.  When I say a Korean word, he laughs!  Surely, he's not laughing at me....I mean he's much too young to do that, right???  I thought parents weren't laughed at until their children became teenagers....which of course I never expect to happen because I am too cool of a parent.  So cool, in fact, that there's nothing to laugh at.  So, take that Teenage Sam! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment