Sunday, September 14, 2014

six months home


Six months ago, our adoption journey had come to a glorious end!  The precious child that we had carried in our hearts for years, knew only through progress reports and loved through pictures was now where he belonged--in our arms.


These days, with the memories of that journey still freshly written on the walls of our hearts, we relish the times that we have with our sweet Sam, and we give thanks to the Author of adoption who has blessed us in more ways than we can count.  Our hearts are humbled by His goodness.



P.S. Let me say that a mark of a good man is one who will carry his wife's purse without complaint.  I'm thankful for the numerous times since that day in the airport that Jeremy has carried my purse while I've had my hands full with Sam.  Just one of the many things that I love about him :).


No comments:

Post a Comment