Friday, September 19, 2014

friday night special: jeyook bokkeum

Today brought a little of the unexpected.  Flat tire.  Two hours of waiting for roadside assistance. Occupying chairs in the local Firestone for two solid hours while waiting for new wheels.  And, the last unexpected event that I could handle came this evening when I found myself actually saying the words, "No, that's the cat's hiney!"

On a day like today, I'm especially thankful for the routine and expected, like the Friday night special.  This week's was Jeyook Bokkeum, a spicy Korean pork dish.  Sam left the table with a full tummy and a smile, so I think he liked it :).




P.S.  I'm vowing not to leave the house tomorrow.  Maybe this will keep some of the unexpected away from Sam and me....we had all we could handle of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment