Saturday, July 25, 2015

friday night special: chamchijeon

For the past two Friday nights, we have eaten chamchijeon for the Friday night special.  They're little tuna cakes, and Sam is obsessed--maybe because he can eat them with his hands.  Maybe because the main ingredient is tuna, a favorite food.  Or, maybe because he has something the cats want and beg for (tuna).  Regardless of the reasons behind his obsession, I have to double the recipe because he inhales them.  Pair them with fried rice, and there's happy taste buds all around.  (If you like tuna, you will like these.  Except for the sesame oil, the ingredients are familiar.)

With Jeremy traveling, it's been a long week of solo parenting, and my ability to string words together in a sensible way is fading.  So, I will save my update about the nonprofit for another time.  I'm off to stare at the back of my eyelids....

No comments:

Post a Comment