Monday, January 20, 2014

together again

I didn't know what to expect going into our second visit with Sam yesterday.  There have been some families who have had great second visits while others have had not so good second visits.  Being the worrier that I am, I was afraid we'd fall into that second group.  Thankfully, though, we had a wonderful visit---full of smiles and laughter!!

His foster mother told us that after the first visit she asked him what he did with his mama and daddy, and he remembered playing with the car and kicking the ball.  During this whole process, I've been praying that God would prepare his heart for what's coming.  And, I do believe that He is.

The next time we see him will be the day we take custody!
May that day come quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like my first attempt to comment went through :) Wanted to let you know we are so happy for you and Jeremy! Looks like you're having a great time. Sam is adorable and I love his hat. Too Cute! Praying for safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete