Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Greetings from South Korea!!!!

It's nearly 6 am on Jan. 16th here in SK; at home the time is nearly 3 in the afternoon on Jan. 15th.  We made it to SK last night after midnight, local time at home.  It was 3:30 in the afternoon SK time. 

All that time change talk is confusing, so I'll just say, thank the Lord, we made it hear safe and sound!!

In 3 1/2 hours, we meet Sam!!!!!  I could not sleep last night for the very thought of it.  I absolutely CANNOT wait!  It'll be 6:30 pm there at home when we meet him, so if you would, say a prayer for us then.  We pray that the meeting goes well and that we all three hit it off :).  Also, pray that I don't turn into a crying mess and scare him ;).

There's a lot to do before the meeting in terms of getting ready and rounding up other families' care packages, so I'll leave it here for now.  I'll post again later, sometime after the meeting. 


P.S.  I hope you're reading this in English because my blogger account has turned Korean......

No comments:

Post a Comment