Friday, January 31, 2014

the wait continues

The week has passed without us receiving a call about preliminary approval!  While there were never any guarantees that we would receive prelim. this week, we were hoping, and really, expecting it based on the families' timelines who were ahead of us.

I should look at the bright side of this...like this just gives more time for us to prepare and all that jazz, but I don't want to do all that.  I want to get on a plane and go get our boy!!

Instead, I'll try to wait patiently as we look toward next week and pray for good news to come soon.

(With all the practice we've had, I should be a pro at this "waiting patiently" thing, but I'm not.  I stink at it.)

Thank you for your continued prayers!  They are very much appreciated (and needed ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment