Saturday, January 5, 2013

much to look forward to in 2013

1. Answering the CALL that'll tell us, "it's time"

2. Traveling to the other side of the world and (finally) meeting our sweet Sam

3. Going from holding him in my heart to holding him in my arms

4.  Hearing the sound of his voice

5. The sounds that will fill our house--precious sounds that are unique only to a little boy

6. The feel of a chubby little hand in mine

7. Watching him experience and discover the world around him

8. Setting another place at the table for family dinners

9.  Playtime, bath time, bedtime

10. Feeling his heartbeat as I hold him close, rocking him to sleep

11. Having him reach for me, wanting me to hold him or pick him up

12. Starting the fun-filled journey of parenting with my best friend

13. Hearing him say, "Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment