Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Prayers (and families) Needed for Two Sweet Babies

We're less than a week from Christmas, and everyone seems to be moving at lightning speed, including me.  But, I just read an email that has slowed me down and taken my mind off of packing, travel plans, etc.  Instead my mind is full of thoughts for the millions of children that if asked what they want for Christmas, would respond by saying, "a mommy and a daddy."

This email that has burdened my heart is from our adoption agency, and it's purpose is to find two babies homes--two absolutely precious baby boys that deserve to be loved by forever families.

Would you join with me in praying for these sweet babies?  Pray for these two sweet babies to be loved and protected.  Pray for them to get the care that they need to thrive.  And, pray that they experience the miracle of adoption soon.

P.S.  As you're praying, remember this African proverb, "When you pray, move your feet."


(Note:  If God lays it on your heart to be one of these families, let me know, and I'll give you the name and number that you'll need.)

No comments:

Post a Comment