Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Hey little Fella

So it's time I tell ya about your mom. She writes all these awesome entries about everyone else, and since she is away at school today. I will tell you a little about who your momma is!

She is the most important person in your daddy's life. I cherish her more than any one else in this world. She means the world to me, and she will mean the world to you also. Her love for the Lord will be evident to you in how she raises you as well as lives her life in front of you.  There is no one in this world that could or would be a better mother, teacher, and role model for you.  She will love you through the good days and the bad. She will care for you when you are sick or not.  She will pick up your toys, wash your cloths and clean up after you.  And I know that from experience.  She will make sure that you are raised in the Word of our Lord.  She will teach you how to love unconditionally.  She is beautiful in every way.  Your mom will be the one person you adore and love no matter what.  You will miss her when you are not  with her and you will cherish every minute that you are.

I can't even come close to telling you all the great things about your mother.  Just know that you are one blessed little boy to have her in your life.  Her and I both are very excited and looking forward to the
day you are home with us.

PS she is the best cook I've ever known!!

By the way here is a picture I carry with me when I am gone from home working. Its one of my favorite pictures of her and she is as beautiful today as when this was taken. One day I will give it to you Sam, and I bet it will mean as much to you as it does me!


See ya soon Buddy!

Your old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment