Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Much Prayer is Needed

Bad news today--our application for a grant that we were really hoping to get was not accepted.  There are simply more applicants to these organizations than there is money.  I was really praying that our application would be accepted since we are about to have a rather large amount of money to pay, and this grant would have covered it.

I know God has called us to do this.
I know God has a plan.
I know God can do the impossible.
I know God already has it figured out.
I know that I need to have faith.
I know everything works out in God's perfect timing.

I know all these things and more, BUT my heart is still heavy and overwhelmed.

So, please, join with me in praying that God provides the money we need, and may I ask that you give if you're able?

No comments:

Post a Comment