Saturday, June 9, 2012

She Will be Covered in Prayer

I have spent the first part of this summer working on a very special quilt--a Sunbonnet Sue quilt for the baby. When she is wrapped in this quilt at night, she will be covered in the prayers that I prayed for her as I stitched it.

I pray that she is safe and protected wherever she is.

I pray that she is getting the nutrition and care she needs to be healthy.

I pray that she will come home soon.

I pray that she will know and never doubt the love that we have for her.

I pray that she will see adoption as a gift from her Heavenly Father.

I pray that her journey to our family will point her to Christ.

I pray that she will know love, joy, and peace.

I pray that she will always realize her value and worth.

I pray that she will know God knit her together for a purpose.

I pray that she will know Christ and the power of his resurrection.

I pray that when she looks at this quilt she will know that she's cherished.





1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I love it! I know that baby is being covered in prayer from all the way from TN to LA and many other places. What a lucky baby to have such sweet parents loving her already!

    ReplyDelete