Thursday, October 27, 2011

Harvest Fest Cake Sale

It's my favorite time of the year--fall, and that means it's time for the Harvest Fest at church!  Everything at the Harvest Fest is free for people to enjoy.  This year though we are going to be accepting donations for the desserts and using this money for the adoption fund.  I know there are going to be some very good desserts, so make sure you stop by early and often.  Thank you to everyone that has volunteered to make desserts!
Next week, we also have our third home study visit.  I said last time that my brain would have time to rest up before this visit, but I don't know if that's happening-at least it doesn't feel that way tonight.  Maybe I should just let Jeremy do all the talking next week....on second thought that's probably not a good idea :0).

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."  Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment