Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Check 2 home study visits off the list!

We've completed two of the four home study visits.  Both visits went well; Jeremy didn't say anything too crazy :0). My brain hurts from all the questions, but I'll have time to rest up before our next one (Nov. 2nd). 
There are times when I wonder how this is all going to work out, and it's overwhelming.  But this morning I was reading in Hebrews about the call to persevere.  Isn't it amazing how God's word speaks to your heart with exactly what you need to hear in that moment? 
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."  Hebrews 10:23 
Thank you for praying for our home study visits!

 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are such a strong and deserving woman. This blog makes me smile. And I´m sending up praises right now for the fact that Jeremy didn´t say anything too crazy! Shwoo!

    ReplyDelete