Thursday, November 3, 2011

God Already Knows

Yesterday we had our 3rd home study visit, and we were filling out the paperwork that goes along with that.  One of the forms requires you to put the child's name that you're adopting, and it says write "child unknown" if you don't have a referral yet.  I wrote "child unknown."  If I could go back in time and change what I wrote I would write "child known only to God at this time" because that is the truth that God showed me this morning.  Although Jeremy and I don't know yet who our child will be, God knows.  And that realization gives me peace.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb; I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Psalms 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment