Saturday, January 9, 2016

sew many things

Starting in September, through all of December, I spent all of my free time with this old girl.  Like I a mad woman, I was trying to finish three quilts before Christmas.   At the end of the day, my weary fingers couldn't type a word....I know the faithful few have missed me and my ramblings (or at least that's what I tell myself ;).  This is for you, faithful few!

Halloween came during all of this, so of course, we hit pause on the quilts to make a light up robot costume!  {Sam is not big on costumes, dressing up, etc., so I made "robot clothes."}


 


What's a boy to do when his Mama can't play monster trucks because she's at the sewing machine for the millionth day in a row?  He pulls up a chair makes the best of it :0).


One of the quilts made from Donnie Paul's pearl snaps--it was an honor to make.  It was even more of an honor to have known and love(d) him.

No comments:

Post a Comment