Monday, December 9, 2013

5 weeks and counting

FIVE weeks!!  We have five weeks before we travel to SK!!  While my excitement is mounting with each passing day, nerves are also taking hold.  I've worn out my knees praying for this day to come, and now that's it's almost here, I'm nervous!  What will I say to his foster mom and the social worker?  How will we answer the judge's questions?  What will the judge think of us? Will there be any snags along the way with the court or paperwork?  What if Sam takes one look at us and runs the other way?  On and on it goes in my head...

Jeremy told me one time that I make up stuff to worry about, and I must say that he's probably right (don't tell him I said that).  The problem is I can't seem to stop from worrying about these things..sounds crazy, I know!  I'm certainly don't want to spend the next five weeks worrying, so I have to turn all of this over to the Father.  After all, He is the One in whom we trust.  Pray for me to do just that, would you?

"The more you pray, the less you'll panic.  The more you worship, the less you'll worry.."  Rick Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment