Sunday, November 4, 2012

life on the road

I'm home off the road!  My time living the "rock star life" was quite the experience and so much fun.  Leaving the house in the middle of the night for bus call * going to sleep in one state and waking up three states later * walking without falling as the bus is going down the road * staying up nearly all night and sleeping during the day * laying in the bunk and being lulled to sleep by the motor's hum * eating supper at 2 am * hanging out with some cool people --all these things are part of life on the road, and I happily experienced them alongside my sweet drummer husband that patiently took the time to help me adjust to the craziness of it all.

The best part of it all though was seeing Jeremy in his element doing what he loves--playing music and doing all that goes into making that happen for each show.

Now, I need to recover some sleep before tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment