Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yard Sale: Success!

What a day! In case you're ever wondering, having a massive, multifamily yard sale is HARD work! But, it was a HUGE success; we made over $1k for the adoption!! Much thanks to all of our church family and friends that donated their stuff and prayed for a successful sale!

A very special thank you to the Cooks, our TN family--not only did they house all of the stuff that was donated, they spent hours with me sorting, pricing, and selling. I can't wait for the baby to meet our TN family. I know she'll love them as much as we do :).

Jeremy and I truly our blessed to have so many people praying and supporting us as we travel this journey, and for that I'm truly thankful!!

"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us."

No comments:

Post a Comment