Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do People Still Say Shout Out?

On the radio today, people were calling in giving "shout outs" to the person in their lives that has been there for them, provided for them, etc. Although I love listening to the radio, I do not call into the radio. There were a lot of people that ran through my mind as I listened. Here are the "shout outs" that I would have given:
*Our family--they have opened their arms and hearts in anticipation for the newest family member, the child that we anxiously wait for.
*Our church family--they are walking beside us, uplifting and encouraging the whole way.
*Our friends--we are blessed with the very best of friends; they give of their time and energy to help make this happen.
*Stephanie--she is the perfect person to guide us--patient, knowledgeable, compassionate.
*Prayer warriors--I know that whatever concern I tell them is brought before the Father.
*Dr. B--she is the best doctor for all things animal.
*Our TN parents, Hope and Chip--they have adopted us as their own, loving and supporting us all the way.
*Sunday School class--these are people that you can cry in front of and they cry w/ you, a wonderful group to belong to.

God has richly blessed us and given us many people to help us answer this call that's been placed on our lives. We love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment